Introduction

Have you always wanted to play the piano?
Is there a song you always wanted to learn?

Whether you want to progress through the grade system, or just want to play for fun. I am the teacher for you!

My name is Ryan Morren, and I would love to help you achieve your goals with the piano.
I make it a priority to teach you in a way that's comfortable and fun, while still giving you the satisfaction of progress and achievement.
I would love to become your, or your child's, piano teacher.
Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Have a great day!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LESSON PRICE AND BOOKING

Location

I teach from my home at 39 New Hunterfield Road, Gorebrige. (EH234BD)
I can, in some cases, travel to you. But that would increase the price quite a bit.

Rates

The first lesson is a trial lesson and is always FREE!

After the lesson you can choose to continue or, if you feel its not for you, leave it at that. That way you can get to know me, and don't feel the pressure of an obligation. 


For Weekly lessons I offer very competitive rates.

        £20.00 
  Per hour lesson

        £15.00 
Per half hour lesson


Available days/times for booking

Wednesday  4:30pm - 7:00pm 

Thursday     3:00pm - 7:00pm

Friday          2:30pm - 7:00pm

To book lessons send an e-mail to:

Ryandelano100@gmail.com

Please let me know what times suit you best.